Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Moment of Meeting

Is it enough to choose to step upon the waters
of the crystal sea encircling your throne?

Is it enough to present myself to you as I am,
and reach for your outstretched hands?

Yes, to look at you and feel the universe
pivot around the grace of encounter.

To feel everything else orbit about
your magnetic invitation.

To be swirled on your foundations
and find my restless thoughts swung into oblivion.

It is enough to be myself with you here
and yourself with me here, where eyes do the talking.

To feel the acceptance you always show me,
as I've strayed on the rims of truth.

I will find you on the sea of glass
in the breath of us waiting.

We will hold this moment of meeting
and abide, where the rest falls away.

Jenneth Graser



No comments:

Post a Comment